Wooden box with pyrography for decoupage "The Wishing Tree" 
Product returnsThis product can be returned.
Wooden box with pyrography for decoupage "The Wishing Tree" Cheap wooden box with pyrography for decoupage "The Wishing Tree"  The Wish Tree with various birds around is imprinted in pyrography. It is an old Indian fairy tale about a tree that, like Aladdin's genie, fulfills the desires-thoughts of travelers. Metal elements: two hinges and a shutter on the facade It is made of Paulownia wood which has the following features: It is durable, you do not tear if you nail it It is light and very absorbent it is a wood that accumulates tannins which makes it resistant to termites and woodeaters.There are many old wooden houses in Japan that have stood intact despite the passage of time and the suffering of frequent earthquakes. These houses are made of this wood. It has a very low retsine content which makes it less flammable compared to other types of timber
- It has very low moisture content and will not "throw away" your work after some time It also does not easily absorb moisture and thus does not deform if it is found in a basement with moisture
- Special wholesale prices for all decoupage boxes: for traders and professionals for folk art creators for decoupage and pyrography artisans for quantities of box and above for more information contact our company
- Exterior dimensions: height 5cm x width 6cm x length 10 cm
- Small package: 6 pieces in plastic transparent shrink to protect from external moisture
- Large package: 240 pieces / box